Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Week 6

Last week at the MTC


Well the time has finally come for me to leave the MTC, and boy am I excited.  It's been a long week, but a good week for the most part.

We did an In-field orientation thing, and it was super long and boring, and basically learned over a 10 hour period that we need to use members in lessons, so that's good.
 
I think Thursday on a non-spiritual level was the best day of the mtc, because guess what came in the mail... A chipotle Burrito from Natalie and Ashley, (shout out to you guys), and let me tell you it was the best food I've eaten in the mtc.  Man I'm gonna miss chipotle, especially if my area in roseville doesn't have chipotle.
 
I've learned that the best way to use tenses is to insult each other haha.  Spanish is still fun and for the most part simple, just have to memorize a half a billion things.
 
Conference last week was amazing.  I absolutely loved bednar's talk, I wish he would've talked more.  I also loved all of uchtdorf's talk.  They're all so good at talking, and truly are men of god.  Also got to watch some sweet old mtc talks from previous apostles, and I wish everyone could watch these videos.  Bednar and Holland just put it down, and it's the best.  If anyone has some connections, get one of those guys to come give a talk in my mission hahaha.
 
Got to do an early session at the temple this morning, which was super nice.  I love the temple.
We also got 4 new districts this week, and some of them are pretty shell shocked, but they'll be just fine.  I was a wreck that first weekend, so I know their pains.
 
I got to talk to Amanda's brother, and Brother Packer I think.  Packer served in Xalapa too so it was cool to talk to him. I'm super excited to question Brother Mechum about the wedding, even if he only responds in spanish.  (my mom has the picture of us too, I'd be surprised if she didn't post it.)
I hope everyone is having a good week, I'm super excited for my Brother and Amanda to get married today.  Shout out to them #goals.
 
Still nothing crazy cool has happened, still in the mtc
 
Love you all, 
Elder Hodson
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment