Wednesday, October 14, 2015

re-assiged to Roseville, CA

Roseville


So I made it safe and sound to Roseville! It's awesome here, the mission presidency is all super nice, and super awesome.  President Marston is super cool, and he has a really cool story, that I'll have to tell another time, because I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to write this email for haha. 

Uhh I already got told who my companions are, one is a native from guatemala, and one is a native from peru, so I don't even have to worry about getting english spoken to me.  Which I am very grateful for.  Idk what my address is here yet, but my pday is next monday so I'll be able to say on monday

I"M AN IPAD MISSIONARY HAHAHA.  The joys of not having a visa right?  I also get a car which is super cool.  Idk if I get to drive, I doubt it though.  I think thats all that's really happened today.  I love it here, it's super relaxed, and I'm the only new spanish speaker.

Love you all!!
Elder Hodson 2

No comments:

Post a Comment