Monday, April 17, 2017

Week 83

Tajin y Macuiltepec


So I'm finally getting changed out of Poza Rica!  Im going to an area called atenas with one of my super good friends in the mission, Elder Flores.  Im honestly super excited and extremely relieved to be going there.  The zone has about 6 missionaries less, and Ill be getting a lot a lot easier with my new companion.  Oh and I wont be in the heat!  Needless to say this change was much appreciated, although I will miss my converts a ton here in poza rica!

This week was a slow one.  Here in mexico instead of easter everyone just takes vacations for 2 weeks and goes to the beach, or leaves and dissapears.  So finding news and bringing people to church gets difficult.  So sunday morning our investigators had all bailed out on us, and so we just did a quick simple prayer asking heavenly father to bless us with someone new in the church that was willing to listen to the gospel.  I happened to as well have to talk in church and my topic was about the power of prayer, and finishing my talk, a random guy walked in to the church.  Got talking to him and he is from cuba, and hes living here working here, and his brother is a member, and he wants to learn more!  Huge testimony builder and a great expierence.

We also went to Tajin, so theres gonna be a bunch of pyramid pictures.
 
Love you all!
Elder Hodson
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment