Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 31

Changes

Well the change has come to an end, the week of no companion and sleeping over with one of my best friends in the mission is over.

Dun dun dunnnnn my new companion is....
Elder Santos!  Hes from the dominican republic, and he has about 3 months in the mission!  Im fairly excited for this change, but at the same time its going to be a little bit of a challenge, but im up for it.  I was really hoping they would give me a new to the mission, but my luck fell through, and Im here with elder santos.
 
Conference sadly wasnt super crazy spiritual for me, because i had to watch it in spanish, and honestly didnt understand perfectly, but ive already downloaded all the conferences in english, so ill get back to you all on that one.
Nothing too crazyy this week either, but im going to work my new companion to death, thats the best way to do it.
 
Also speaking english is slowly going away, so thats good.
 
Love you all!
Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment