Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 76

La mejor Zona en la Mision


Well we finally did it! We are officially the best zone in the mission!!! Im pretty excited about that.  Since I got here thats been our goal and we finally hit it!  We only had 21 baptisms, but thats the most we have had in this zone for a long time, and its better than the rest of the mission!!! So that was a good feeling!

Ive also gotten to the point where i only have 6 months left.  Time flies in the mission.  I was listening to a talk from President Monson from the 70s where he talks about enduring to the end and it was called "finishers wanted" and it kind of put my life in perspect.  I dont want to end up failing in my last 6 months, but i want to go home working and having a feeling of satisfaction with what i have done.  I dont feel like ive gotten to that point, so I´ve got 6 months to fix that.
Besides that lifes great!

Love you all!
Elder Hodson
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment